Sectors Administration & Support Services
Posted Jobs 0
York Support Services Network (YSSN) is a non-profit charitable organization that offers competitive compensation packages. We also know that a job is more than a pay cheque. We offer our staff the opportunity to work together to make a difference. When employees go home at the end of the day, they experience the satisfaction of knowing they’ve helped people with mental illness, developmental disabilities, complex support needs and their families or caregivers find meaningful connections to help them live their best life.
Employees can take advantage of many opportunities:
• A remote work arrangement that blends work from home with time in community or the office and the ability to flex or compress your work hours.
• A commitment to providing our employees with internal career opportunities through lateral position changes in our growing programs.
• In-house training, and external training for courses related to employees’ current positions or to prepare them for other roles within our organization.
• A commitment to furthering our efforts in Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging through an active Steering Committee.
• Recognition programs including long-term service awards and idea recognition.
• An active Wellness Committee that promotes and organizes yoga sessions, mindfulness moments, fun contests, lunch-and-learn lectures and seminars.
We didn’t become one of Canada’s top non-profit employers of choice without a lot of thought, care and consideration for our team. Our supportive and collaborative workplace balances engaging and challenging work with personal development and a commitment to wellness.
If you are passionate about what you do and want to use your expertise to engage in meaningful and challenging work, please apply to join our team today.
At YSSN, we’re committed to providing a healthy, safe and respectful workplace where diversity and inclusive approaches are recognized assets.
We invite and welcome applications from equity deserving groups, Indigenous Peoples, People with Disabilities, persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities, and all people committed to meaningful work that makes a difference.
We are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment, starting with the hiring process. If you require accommodations at any point during the application and hiring process, please contact Human Resources.
A Meaningful Life for All: Relationships, Community, Well-Being.
Communicate. Connect. Collaborate.
Successful candidates will be required to submit proof of a primary series of a COVID-19 vaccine authorized by the World Health Organization directly to the Human Resources department. In the event that you are unable to be vaccinated as a result of a ground protected under the Human Rights Code, you may submit a written explanation of the ground and any supporting documentation to determine if you are exempt from this requirement directly to Human Resources.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.