Notice of 2020 AGM: Miziwe Biik’s Annual General Meeting is scheduled for September 22, 2020 at 6 PM. This meeting will be a virtual event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how to register. More information to follow shortly.
As we enter the Stage 3 of provincial re-opening we will continue to provide modified employment and training services to clients by phone, email and virtually. Our office is set to open around mid-September.
- Upcoming cheque pick-up will happen every Friday between 10-12 unless stated otherwise.
- Visit our Projects page to learn about available funding opportunities for Employers and Clients.
- Check out our new job postings and all other active jobs on our Job Board.
- Email email@example.com to attend upcoming online WHMIS and Food Handler workshops.
- Need academic support for school or to help homeschool your kids? Connect with our instructor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any further questions can be directed to email@example.com who will direct you to the appropriate staff member. Please email instead of calling the office so we can respond back to you as soon as possible.