Miziwe Biik receives program funding from the government and private sector for the delivery of training and employment programs. Many of the unseen costs and support requirements associated with delivery and administration of these programs is not covered. Each year, Miziwe Biik supports the community and its clients by providing a Christmas luncheon for our next generation of trainees and entrepreneurs and clothing allowances for interviews and new jobs. For this and other initiatives by the agency, we ask for your assistance.
Thank you for your support.
Here are three ways to make donations:
- By cheque or money order made payable to Miziwe Biik Aboriginal Employment & Training;
- By cash donation in person; do not send by mail;
- By credit card; this requires going online to CanadaHelps.org
Registered Charity No. 863056719RR0001
Tax receipts will be provided for donations of $20 or more. Thank you.
Miziwe Biik acknowledges the financial and in-kind support and contributions from the following:
- Service Canada
- Ministry of Training, Colleges & Universities
- City of Toronto
- Human Resources and Social Development Canada
- Employment Ontario