March 16, 2020 | Updated: March 27, 2020
Following the advice of Public Health authorities, Miziwe Biik Aboriginal Employment and Training will be providing online services to clients instead of in-person until further notice. We are doing this in order to minimize the spread of COVID-19 to the community.
Impact on Services
- Contact email@example.com for information about our services, general inquiries, booking an appointment with an employment specialist, or to navigate our services and who to connect with.
- Bursary applications are being accepted until April 6, 2020 at 12 PM. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Connecting with your employment specialist (counsellor) by emailing email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email email@example.com to connect with projects for cheques (start-up, transportation).
- Information about claim forms, sponsor cheque pick-ups, projects, or ISET funding by emailing Denise.firstname.lastname@example.org, Christy@miziwebiik.com, or Ashley@miziwebiik.com.
- Email email@example.com for support with trades programs.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for support with GED program or accessing GED classes online.
- Email email@example.com for booking a workshop (First Aid/ CPR, Food Handlers, etc).
Please check our website, social media accounts, or with Reception (firstname.lastname@example.org) to stay up-to-date when our office will be back to normal hours.
Bursary/ Cheque information
If you are dropping off a bursary application or picking up a cheque (transportation supports, start-ups, etc.) read below.
Clients are asked to email applications to email@example.com by April 6, 2020 at 12 PM. Applications packages can be found at miziwebiik.com/bursary.
Anyone picking up an individual cheque will need to connect with Valerie by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The next upcoming cheque pick-up is scheduled for Thursday, April 9, 2020 between 10-12.
Projects and Sponsor Agencies
Sponsor agencies are asked to submit their final claims to Projects by April 9, 2020 at 12 PM. Cheques will be made available on Friday, April 17, 2020 between 10-12.
Unemployed because of COIVID-19? Learn how to navigate EI benefits.