Job ID 22104
The launch of Scene+ creates an enhanced loyalty program, bringing together the full benefits of the Scotia Rewards program and Scene. With Scene+, every experience will bring more rewards for our customers, with the opportunity to earn and redeem Scene+ points towards travel, shopping, entertainment, dining, and banking. And that’s only the beginning.
As Scotia expands partnerships within the Scene+ program, including the recent launch of the Empire partnership, the Credit Cards team has an opportunity for a Manager, Credit Cards Installment Lending to work with these partners to drive credit card balance growth and customer engagement through partner channels. As part of the broader Credit Cards Lending Strategy team, this Manager will play an integral role in driving balance growth through installment lending with our strategic partners.
The Manager, Credit Cards Installment Lending will be responsible for developing innovative business solutions and go to market strategies to address the strategic opportunities with our installment program within the partner channels. You will get to support key initiatives including the strategic vision for credit card installments, a brand new product in the Canadian market.
Is this role right for you? In this role, you will:
- Support the launch of credit card installment lending program(s) with partner(s), driving credit card portfolio balance growth through new partner channels and cardholder value through lending capabilities and offers
- Work with key stakeholders to help define, shape, and deliver the product strategy for the credit card installment lending feature including product feature developments, digital enhancements, and promotional offer campaigns for the partner channel
- Support in the day-to-day program management of Scene+ card partnerships related to the installment lending program, including program monitoring and reporting, lending strategy and card initiatives, partner channel lending offers, partner business reviews and annual planning
- Keep up to date on the latest industry innovations and conduct competitive market scans to support new opportunities to improve our installment product and build the feature roadmap
- Monitor key lending KPI’s and continuously refine our product strategy, to build a customer centric product that is accretive to the bottom line of the credit card business
- Manage key aspects of developing and operationalizing the growth strategy for the credit card installment lending feature, including gathering customer feedback, optimizing pricing, establishing business processes and policies, and performance reporting
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? We’d love to work with you if you are/have:
- Post-secondary education in a related field
- A self-starter with a passion for creating customer value and curiosity in consumer payments
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast paced and uncertain environment
- An independent thinker with a desire to learn, and team player who is adept at contributing to and facilitating group problem solving
- Someone who is knowledgeable about the credit card industry
- An individual with a knack for consensus and relationship building
- An individual with a desire and demonstrated aptitude to learn and master complex issues quickly
- Someone who exercises sound business judgement and is always striving to increase/enhance their business acumen