Job ID 23547
INSTITUTE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
The Institute Administrative Assistant supports the Institute Manager and Institute team by assisting with administrative and organizational duties. This is an exciting opportunity to learn about professional development programs in the industry, project management, international markets, and to see the full cycle of producing the annual Industry Days for the imagineNATIVE Festival.
- Working with multiple schedules and timezones to book meetings and workshops with Institute participants, facilitators and partners
- Maintain digital filing system for the Institute’s archives
- Updating Institute paperwork (calls for applications, artist contracts…)
- Collecting and organizing material from partners and participants (bios, agreements, logos, headshots, meeting notes)
- Consult Institute timeline to ensure programs are meeting deadlines/deliverables.
- Liaise with other departments and staff as necessary
- Assisting with Industry Days planning, scheduling, bookings, and invites
- Other related administrative duties
- Fixed-term Contract: April 3, 2023 – March 29, 2024
- 35 hrs week Wage: $22.08/hr
- Deadline: March 15, 2023, at 12:00 PM (noon) ET
Potential candidates must be First Nations, Inuit or Metis and reside within the GTA. Must be registered or eligible to register with Miziwe Biik Aboriginal Employment and Training. Non-registered candidates can contact email@example.com to set up an appointment.
Submit CV/resume and cover letter to employment@imagineNATIVE.org with the subject “Institute Administrative Assistant.” Should you require any accommodations in the application process, please contact employment@imagineNATIVE.org.