Job ID 27797
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY – DIGITAL CONTENT PRODUCER
Ready to break free from the ordinary and step into an arts world filled with exciting programming and production-savvy opportunities? Here’s an opportunity to turbocharge your career trajectory!
Red Sky Performance seeks a dynamic individual who wants to join a powerhouse team working at the forefront of Indigenous contemporary performance in Canada and beyond. We believe in pushing boundaries and exceeding expectations.
The ideal Digital Content Producer will be an architect of captivating stories and mesmerizing visuals, and a conductor of digital experiences that captivate audiences far and wide. More than just a job, this is an opportunity to dive into the realm of new content creation approaches and experiment with emerging technologies, integrating AR, VR, and AI.
Come be part of igniting a movement that will leave a lasting impact!
As Digital Content Producer, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our digital presence and driving our content strategy to new heights. You will manage a coordinated strategic approach to digital content creation and dissemination and will bring proven and innovative approaches to digital content creation with a strong knowledge of social media platforms and engagement strategies.
You will have a deep commitment and engagement with Red Sky’s vision, goals and company ethos,
Red Sky in moving forward to achieve its vision by creating and managing the production and multimedia outputs across digital platforms, social media campaigns, apps, and website.
You will craft compelling, engaging, and AI-enhanced content that resonates with our target audiences. You will have opportunities to leverage AI technologies, explore the role of AI in content enhancement, and experiment with AI-generated content.
You will apply fundamental principles for engagement and generate innovative, relevant content and ideas that will attract audiences through distinctive multimedia content, integrated with social media and campaigns
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Develop and produce strong multimedia content in alignment with Red Sky’s vision, values, and goals, with strong engagement.
- Support the Company’s goal to seize opportunities to innovate, develop and amplify the Company’s programming and pro le through digital initiatives.
- Develop a strategic digital plan, a blueprint that pro-actively generates innovative, relevant content that will attract audiences through distinctive multimedia content, integrated with social media and campaigns.
- Develop the Company’s style guide relevant in the digital space and champion proper use of the Red Sky Brand Identity across all marketing and digital channels.
- Create and manage the production and multimedia outputs across digital platforms, social media campaigns, apps, and the company’s website.
- Provide best-practice multimedia content to drive growth and engagement on our social media channels, drive traffi c to our website, and drive app downloads.
- Manage Red Sky’s Vimeo platform including assets, events, registrations, contact lists, ticketing and sales reports.
- Support Red Sky’s marketing and communications output including writing and editing e-newsletters, e-blasts, and press releases when needed.
- Oversee shoots and photography in a tight turn-around, if needed.
- Monitor social and web-based analytics, and track and report on performance of digital campaigns.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- University or college degree in Digital/Photography/Video or related field
- Previous work experience producing multi-media content
- Extensive experience in planning, producing, and executing social media content across digital platforms, social media, apps, and websites is essential.
- Extensive experience in developing content and ideas that deliver strong engagement results.
- Excellent understanding of and experience with post-production to capture high-standard video and audio.
- Exemplary organization, time management and administrative skills to set goals and achieve results.
- Familiarity with arts communities and Indigenous communities is ideal.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Copywriting, blog/creative-writing skill is an asset to build profile and tell our stories.
- Proficient with Mac OS, video editing, photography, audio editing software
The ideal candidate:
- First Nations, Inuit or Metis descent and ideally rooted in their Indigenous values and culture.
- Exhibits a passion for arts and culture and a desire to develop a deep understanding and commitment to the artistic vision of Red Sky
- Demonstrates the ability to work with and contribute to a multi-faceted team.
- Is organized and demonstrates abilities to multi-task.
- Is confident, friendly, independent, and professional.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic.
- Is outgoing and personable with demonstrated abilities to related with a broad spectrum of personalities including Indigenous culturally diverse, mainstream community colleagues, and the local, national, and international arts community and the general public
- Possesses awareness that we are ambassadors for our community.
NOTE: Candidates must be eligible for and currently registered with Miziwe Biik Aboriginal Employment and Training. This trainee position is only open to those who self-identify as First Nation, Métis or Inuit and reside within the GTA.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a detailed resume and cover letter, outlining qualifications, and describing why you are suited to the position.
Application E-mail: General Manager — email@example.com
Application Deadline: SEPTEMBER 5, 2023
Position Start Date: SEPTEMBER 11, 2023
Position End Date: March 31, 2024 (renewable for one year)
Salary: $65K-70K, commensurate with experience
Location: Toronto, Ontario
This Employment Opportunity is made possible by: Miziwe Biik Aboriginal Employment and Training and Service Canada