Job ID 23544
PROGRAMMING ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
imagineNATIVE Film + Media Arts Festival is seeking a dynamic and creative individual interested in film + media arts. The Programming Administrative Assistant will learn valuable, practical, on-the-ground training related to Indigenous curatorial practices at the world’s largest Indigenous film and media arts festival. This position is an excellent opportunity for individuals interested in working in the arts and cultural sector.
- Support the Programming team in planning, executing, and reporting on artistic Year-Round and Festival-related programming.
- To have high professionalism and communication skills to assist with Programming logistics, artists delegate hospitality and guest services.
- Work independently and as a team in a fast-past environment that requires multi-tasking, thinking creatively, and constructively on the spot.
- Participate in administrative and arts management training in film, media, and cultural sectors.
- Fixed-term Contract: April 3, 2023 – March 29, 2024
- 35 hrs week Wage: $22.08/hr
- Deadline: March 15, 2023, at 12:00 PM (noon) ET
- Full Job Description
Potential candidates must be First Nations, Inuit or Metis and reside within the GTA. Must be registered or eligible to register with Miziwe Biik Aboriginal Employment and Training. Non-registered candidates can contact email@example.com to set up an appointment.
Submit CV/resume and cover letter to employment@imagineNATIVE.org with the subject “Programming Administrative Assistant.” Should you require any accommodations in the application process, please contact employment@imagineNATIVE.org.