Website Paragon Security
- Position: Security Guard
- Site: Seneca College – King Campus
- City: King City
- Job Type: Full time, Permanent
- Hours: Continental Days and Nights (0700-1900 + 1900-0700hrs.)
- Pay Rate: $16.00 (Pay increases are based on a levelling system)
- Minimum of 1 year experience in security environment (Tactical experience preferred)
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Demonstrated punctuality and reliability, tact and diplomacy
- Post-Secondary education in a Law Enforcement/Security program
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Completion of daily report and incident Reports in a timely manner.
- Completion of projects as assigned by the Security Leadership Team
- Responsible for assisting the Security Shift Supervisors with activities undertaken on each platoon to ensure that security operations occur consistent with policy, Standing Orders, and the rule of law
- Observing, investigating, and acting on possible breaches of security, fire and safety hazards, illegal entry, theft and malfunction or interruption of utilities through the radio, phone, and computer systems
- Employer paid benefits including medical, dental and vision care.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Continuous training opportunities
About the company:
Paragon is Ontario’s largest privately owned and operated security company with over 4000 employees. We specialize in securing Commercial Office Towers, Colleges and Universities, Retail Shopping Centers, Condominiums, and Hospitals.
Our Mission is to proactively protect life, property, and the assets of our clients. We fulfill this mission through our commitment to client satisfaction, ensuring that our Security Guards receive continuous training and ongoing investment in advanced innovative technology.
We pride ourselves on promoting from within. In fact, many members of our middle and upper management began their careers at Paragon as a Security Guard.
Paragon Security is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on age, ancestry, race, color, citizenship, ethnic origin, place of origin, creed, disability, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex (including pregnancy & breastfeeding), or any other protected grounds as outlined by The Ontario Human Rights Code.
Please Apply with a current resume attached. We thank all candidates for their interest in Paragon; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Telephone inquiries- Manvir – 416-640-8878
To apply for this job please visit paragonsecurity.ca.