Essential Skills Program (Office Administration)
4978 4978 people viewed this event.
- Do you like working with others?
- Are you interested in working in an administrative setting?
- Would you like to update your skills or learn new skills?
- Do you have a passion to serve and work with your community?
- Current cohort (in session): May 8 2023 – June 23 2023
- Next cohort: Fall 2023 – please check back then to apply
Email Raven Bach at email@example.com to register for information sessions and get more details.
Essential Skills Program (Office Administration) Details
Paid training program with a potential job placement.
Areas of Focus:
- Computer training
- Life/ Soft Skills
- Communication skills
- Essential skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Must be Indigenous (First Nation, Inuit or Metis)
- Previous office administrative or customer service work experience
- Reside within the Greater Toronto Area
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and tact at all times