Essential Skills Program
Enter into this 12-week of paid training with a potential job placement within the City of Toronto. Starting: Monday, October 18, 2021
- Areas of Focus:
- Life/ Soft Skills
- Cultural Competency training
- Communication skills
- Essential skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Must be Indigenous (First Nations, Inuit, or Métis)
- Previous customer service and administrative experience preferred or willingness to learn and be trained
- Strong problem-solving, organizational, and time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and tact at all times
- Must be available for full duration of program
Training will be offered virtually using Zoom. Candidates will require a laptop with a camera, microphone, and a stable internet connection.
Upcoming Dates: We will be announcing new program dates in the near future.