Essential Skills Program (Office Administration)
- Do you like working with others?
- Are you interested in working in an administrative setting?
- Would you like to update your skills or learn new skills?
- Do you have a passion to serve and work with your community?
Paid training program with a potential job placement with the City of Toronto.
- Program start date: Monday, October 31, 2022
- Application deadline: Tuesday, October 4, 2022
Areas of Focus:
- Computer training
- Life/ Soft Skills
- Communication skills
- Essential skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Must be Indigenous (First Nations, Inuit or Métis)
- Previous administrative or customer service experience preferred
- Reside within the Greater Toronto Area
- Must be 18-35 years old
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (2 doses) prior to start of program
- Training and information sessions will be offered virtually using Zoom. Candidates will require a laptop with a camera, microphone, and a stable internet connection.