INTERNAL JOB POSTINGS - Career Opportunities at Miziwe Biik
Data Entry Clerk PT -Miziwe Biik
Data Entry Clerk (Part-time – 3 days a week)
Miziwe Biik Aboriginal Employment and Training is a non-profit organization, established as G.T.A.M.B. in 1991, our main objective is to provide employment and training services to the Aboriginal community in the Greater Toronto area.
General Functions: Under the supervision of the Employment Services Manager, the Data Entry Clerk will perform clerical tasks and data entry associated with Employment Ontario services and the EOIS Case Management System (EOIS-CaMS).
Hours: 8:30am to 4:30pm – 3 days per week Start Date: ASAP
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for timely and accurate data entry including inputting client and employer information, interventions, statistics, financial information, action plans as well as updating and closing clients files in the Employment Ontario Case Management System (EOIS-CaMS).
• Organizing client files and ensuring documents are complete
• Assist Employment Counsellors with client follow-up via telephone and email
• Miscellaneous support including but not limited to photocopying, faxing, filing and relief reception duties
• Accurate data entry skills: intermediate technical skills in a PC environment
• High School Diploma or GED and/or formal training in computer technology
• Experience using electronic case management or database systems
• Detail oriented with regards to case management including maintaining accurate client files as per funder guidelines
• Ability to consistently contribute towards department goals and objectives
• Strong interpersonal and clear communication skills, works well in a team environment
• Ability to respect and maintain client confidentiality
• Accurate, efficient, well organized, flexible, resourceful and detail oriented
• Reliable, dependable and punctual in regards to attendance
• Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
First Nation, Métis and Inuit applicants are encouraged to apply and asked to please self-identify on their cover letter. Please submit your cover letter stating salary expectations and resume via email in MS Word format to: Human Resources at: email@example.com
We thank everyone for applying. Only those applications selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Phone Calls Please