EXTERNAL JOB POSTINGS - Job / Career Opportunities with outside employers
Administrative Assistant Trainee -NISHNAWBE HOMES
Administrative Assistant Trainee - NISHNAWBE HOMES INC.
Nishnawbe Homes Inc. is a growing Non Profit corporation that provides affordable housing in downtown Toronto. We are committed to assisting the Aboriginal community with housing needs.
This trainee position will enable an unemployed/under employed Aboriginal person an opportunity to gain valuable work training experience in nonprofit housing and administration.
• Greet staff, tenants and visitors of Nishnawbe Homes Zhaawnong Gamik; direct all visitors to the appropriate location and services;
• Provide professional telephone etiquette directing all calls to appropriate locations, taking messages;
• Processing incoming/outgoing mail and courier distribution;
• Work as a team member within all of Nishnawbe Homes administration;
• Other duties as requested
• Must be able to work in a team setting;
• Have general knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
• Must be able to organize and prioritize workload effectively;
• Must be able to respect confidentiality
• “Must be able to register as a client at Miziwe Biik Aboriginal Employment and Training”
Please forward your resume, coverletter and 3 references to: ATTENTION: Hiring Committee
244 Church Street Toronto, ON M5B 1Z3 FAX: 416 368 4016
CLOSING DATE: August 18, 2017 Noon ***SUBJECT TO GOVERNMENT